Monday, August 31, 2009

The Rock Tour

A few weeks ago I made this video from pictures and short clips we took while on a tour in the Red Centre. Near the end of our time in Australia, Katie, Diana, Angela and I flew out to Alice Springs and joined a tour group to Uluru. We camped under the stars and did a lot of hiking. The video is a little long, around 15 mins because I originally made it as a memento for those of us who went on the trip. Eventually I'll be making another one with stuff from the entire trip.

2 comments:

Nancy Conger said...

Love the video! I do have a few questions for you concerning some of the comments made and images seen. Notably around the time of your 21 birthday.

By the way...Dad says he wants a Mac.

Jessica said...

Macs are awesome. Way better than PCs in my opinion.