Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Cleaning up after dinner
Yesterday, for Easter, Katie and her roommates invited me over for an Easter dinner. I was extremely proud of us because we actually pulled together a very nice meal. We had ham, broccoli cassarole, mashed potatoes and deviled eggs. It was all really delicious. Our mothers have taught us well!
Since the holidays have started we've all been taking it pretty easy. On Thursday we went to a party with the Drama Centre crowd and had a really great time. On Saturday we went over a to a friend's house and hung out in his hot tub.
I'm trying to organize a trip down to Barossa Valley, where they make wine. I'm also hoping to make it into the city again sometime this week.
I hope everyone had a great Easter! It was weird not being at home.

No comments: